Lasts 25% longer
- MICHELIN Primacy HP lasts 25% longer* on average compared to its principal competitors.
*Based on results from tests carried out in 2005 and 2006 by independent testing centres (TÜV Automotive, TÜV UVMV) on tyre sizes 225/55 R16 W and 205/55 R16 W purchased on the open European market.
Brakes shorter in the wet
- Up to 2m shorter braking distance compared to its predecessor, MICHELIN Pilot Primacy.
Perfect Balance of performance Thanks to ASM optimization
- A new research process integrating three essential mechanisms used to balance a tyre's performance, known as ASM: Architecture (structure), Sculpture (tread pattern) and Materials.
- The result is an unprecedented balance of performances without compromise.
Mileage & Comfort Thanks to the Supple yet rigid construction
- For the first time, a supple yet rigid tyre design has been implemented: a supple structure to ensure that the new Primacy HP has a very large 'contact patch' a