The MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 is A tyre that's homologated for the road, but designed for the circuit.
Faster on a dry or wet track
- Bi-Compound Technology utilises an endurance racing compound in the outer tread and a rigid elastomer in the inner tread.
- 1.8 seconds faster on a dry track*
- 1.2 seconds faster on a wet track*
50% more track laps**
- Track Longevity Technology 2.0 combines Variable Contact Patch 3.0 with a race inspired reinforced shoulder construction.
- 20%+ deeper tread depth compared to the Michelin® Pilot® Sport Cup + Tyre.
*Based on internal max handling testing at the Jerez Circuit with a Porsche 997 GT3 (235/35ZR19 F & 305/30ZR19 R) compared to the Pilot® Sport Cup+.
**Based on internal circuit wear testing at the Jerez Circuit with a Porsche 997 GT3 (235/35ZR19 F & 305/30ZR19 R) and Renault Megane III RS (235/35ZR19) compared to the Pilot® Sport Cup+.